Applicants are accepted on the basis of past school performance, aptitude and achievement tests, favorable references, placement testing, and an interview involving parents, applicant, and the principal or her appointed representative. Students are not accepted for admission without administrative approval.
To submit an admissions request or to receive an Admissions Packet, call the school office at (318) 640-3804 and one will be mailed to you; or you may make arrangements to pick up an Admissions packet at the school office.
The administration reserves the right to refuse admission to any student. Those students who are currently under discipline from a law enforcement agency, have been suspended or expelled from a school, or have a previous discipline problem will not be accepted. Transfer students must enter with a “C” or above average. New students at Alpine are subject to a conditional acceptance period and must maintain a 2.0-grade point average. Students must exhibit appropriate behavior and attitude and will be reviewed at the end of each six-week grading period.
All completed forms should be returned to Alpine Christian School, 7215 Shreveport Highway, Pineville, Louisiana 71360. Please be aware that receiving or completing the packet does not guarantee your child a place in the school.
Students applying for admission for the first time must submit the following items:
- Completed application for admission
- Copy of the most recent report card and standardized test scores
- Any education, medical, social, and psychological information/evaluations
- Copy of the student’s Birth Certificate, and Immunization Records
- Copy of the most recent standardized test report. If no achievement test scores are available, the school may require that one be administered.
- Completed Parent/Student Responsibilities Agreement
- Completed Authorization for Release of Records
Alpine Christian School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin with all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, or other school-administered programs.